Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cleaning for the Holidays??

Having spent a whole lot of time cleaning for the Thanksgiving weekend, I didn't spend much time on my computer. Wish I had. Today I tripped across this site on How to Clean Anything, and wonder now if I could have saved a lot of effort and time by reading up on how to clean stuff.

Well, better later than never, so I'll take a few moments to peruse what other cleaning ideas might come in handy from this site. Already I see sections on cleaning bathrooms, using abrasive cleaners, how to clean walls, and - quite important since the flu is raging through our family as I speak - how to clean my computer keyboard.

I even found a really nifty article on polishing your antique Airstream trailer!!
Before Polishing
Buffed and ready to go!

Maybe this site will get me going on all those cleaning projects I've been procrastinating on?

No comments: