Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twitter - Short Blips of My Life

Twitter.com

Just added Twitter to my blog, my Facebook page, and to my Red Moon Antiques webshop on Ruby Lane. (Just click on "Twitter" or "Red Moon Antiques webshop" for more info.

Twitter is an application which allows you to write a quickie note (limit 140 characters) which can be set to show on your blog, your website, or several other internet places you use.

I'm just getting started with it and haven't learned all the different possibilities, but it's fairly simple to set up and allows me to keep in touch with my friends, family and business contacts.

It's sort of like a mini-blog - no photos, not a lot of room for writing - just a short few words to tell folks what you are up to. You can even work Twitter from your cell phone (that's a bit too complicated for me, though). Fun application, easy to use, nice way to stay in quick contact with the people you like - I give it a big thumbs-up!

No comments: