Monday, September 08, 2008

Audri and Jim Lanford's 7 Photography Questions - Interviews with Top Photographers

Not too long ago, I stumbled across the site 7 Photography Questions with Audri and Jim Lanford. This free site offers all sorts of digital photography information, and especially, tips and ideas from recognized photographers.

They cover many different topics - lighting, nature, pets (some good stuff on dogs), children, fashion, just to name a few - and they have a new one coming up on shooting kids at holiday parties.

I've listened to several of their podcasts, and have picked up some good tips.

They offer a free email sign-up, and they're pretty regular with their offerings - I usually get a few a week. Some I can use, some I'm not so interested in, but I scan them all, since it's good info. Best of all, they don't spam you - no advertising is included in their emails.

Take a look - there's bound to be something useful to you!


No comments: